Monday, January 28, 2013

Musick of Uncertain Origin: Volume I


 I am pleased to announce the release of my next album.  It is titled “Musick of Uncertain Origin: Volume I”   These compositions are a collection of  sacred works (at least to me) that I have recorded over the years and held onto for that perfect moment.  That moment is now.  You will experience my Dark Ambient and Neo-Classical roots in these collections.   All of the songs have been beautifully mastered: for these works I utilized Analogue Mastering and the difference is amazing.   “A Body of Water,”  which was in the new Ethan Hawke film “Sinister,”  has been remastered and is the centerpiece of this collection.  Join me for this event.

The album will be available on digipack cd and digital download on March 13th 2013.  Pre order info will be posted soon.

I.  A Body of Water (Remastered 2013)
II.  Primordial and Forgotten
III.  Ancient
IV. Unnecessary but Desired
V.Unborn
VI. In Peace
VII. Is There Anyone Left?
VIII. Abandoned to Wolves


No comments:

Post a Comment